Getting to Know the Member Dashboard
All members have their own Member Dashboard, which was created automatically when they joined. The Member Dashboard includes everything needed to access classes — schedule, Zoom links, video recordings, recommended readings, class slideshows — plus, an events calendar, account information, and more.
How to Access Your Dashboard
- Log into your OLLI account by clicking "Log In" in the menu; or
- If you're already logged into your account, but browsing elsewhere on the site, click "My Dashboard" in the top blue menu.
- Not sure if you're logged in? If you see "Log Out" in the menu (rather than "Log In"), you're logged in.
How to Find What You Need:
- Zoom links are posted in "My Schedule" under the course title. Each course has its own unique link.
- Videos and reading materials are posted in "Course Materials" under the course title — click the button to access.
- Videos post each Friday while classes are in session, and remain available to view and enjoy until the end of term.
How to Sign Up for Events
- The "Upcoming Events" section of the Member Dashboard provides an overview of all scheduled special events — both member-only and public.
- To register for an event, click the title, which will take you to the registration page.
- Once registered, the event will appear under "My Events" in the "My Schedule" section.
How to Reset Your Password
- Enter your user name (email) here and click "Log in."
- You will see an error message. Click "Have you forgotten your password?"
- Enter your email address and click "Email new password."
- You will receive an email with further instructions. If you have not received the email within five minutes, please check your Spam folder.